|To our friends, family, and guests,
After 23 wonderful years, the time has come for us to swap roles from hosts to guests. We move on with mixed emotions, and words can't express the good times we've shared with our guests or our undying gratitude. We will miss you one and all. Fear not. We leave our beloved B&B in the capable hands of your new hosts, Maria and Joe. We're confident that they will continue to offer the casual yet graceful living for which Mountain Meadows has become famous. Maybe we'll see you down the road!
Corinne D'Andrea and Art Rifenbary
Mountain Meadows is a New Paltz Bed and Breakfast respresenting the finest in Hudson Valley Lodging. Your hosts, Corinne D'Andrea and Art Rifenbary, welcome you to their upstate New York getaway nestled in the foothills of the Catskills. Mountain Meadows B&B has so much to offer.
- Casual yet graceful living
- Spectacular Catskill Mountain views
- Heated pool and hot tub
- Relaxing by a fireplace with a good book or good friend
- Shooting pool on a professional table in a cozy recreation room
- Croquet, badminton, or horseshoes on our spacious grounds
- Easy access to historic and exciting New Paltz, NY
- Close to Kingston, Woodstock, Saugerties, Dutchess County
- Weekend guests stay Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday!
Why settle for motels in New Paltz? Our New Paltz lodging allows you to retire to your large comfortable room with private bath and queen or king size bed. After a peaceful night's sleep you'll truly appreciate why you chose our Hudson Valley Bed and Breakfast.
Awaken to a breakfast of homemade muffins and breads, enticing entrees, and specially blended coffee or tea served in our pretty country guest kitchen or by the pool, while enjoying our gardens under the white cliffs of the Shawangunk Mountains and the Mohonk Tower.